Enjoy Food Blogs
Browse over
50,000 Food articles.
Home » » Delicious Dishes to Eat at Best Indian Restaurants in Berlin

Delicious Dishes to Eat at Best Indian Restaurants in Berlin

Written By Unknown on Saturday 26 March 2016 | 00:25

Besten Indischen Restaurants in Berlin

Have you ever wondered that there are almost hundreds of restaurants in Berlin and some of them actually serve Indian cuisine? Yeah, the cuisine that has been renowned for its delicious and delightful favors and spices respectively. In this article I describe a few dishes that I have tasted and loved eating in one of the Best Indian Restaurants in Berlin.
First Impressions
Visiting an Indian restaurant was a first in my life. I have never had stepped a foot inside any restaurant other than a western one. I visited Holi Restaurant by accident or it might have been the atmosphere that was too much seductive and appealing. Anyway, I dropped myself there in that restaurant and one of the staff came in to assist me with a smile. He was a male and dressed as a waiter. He asked me about my health and assisted me in the menu. I asked, “What’s the best dish here?” and he replied with a sales pitch, “All our dishes are mouthwatering”. So I went on to try Kashmiri Chicken Curry. I was recommended to have 2 nans that complement the dish and a raita to add further spice into the dish.
The Experience
The experience was quite delightful and delicious. The first bite of Kashmiri chicken was quite spicy yet a little sweet with cream rich flavor which I had held by three fingers and in a piece of nan. I noticed that the dish contained variety of spices and main ingredients which are dry fruits and onion tomato gravy. The quality of food was excellent as it was freshly served and the supplementary appetite (Nan) was quite a good match with this Indian curry dish. Raita was also a part of this great meal. It has a greenish chili flavor to it with cumin and coriander being a minty taste.
Atmosphere and Service
When it comes to the atmosphere of a restaurant I have found Holi to be a peaceful and pleasing one. The staff was quite hygienic and provided with a reliable and satisfying experience. A lot of restaurants don’t serve a hot meal (a freshly cooked one) unless you tell them to but this restaurant does that like a boss. This service is only available to restaurants who are of high prestige. However this restaurant fulfills all the desires that a customer would want to be available in a restaurant.
Conclusion
So the question is would I recommend this hotel? The answer of the question depends on you. If you want to try something new then this is one of the Besten Indischen Restaurants in Berlin to consider but if you are really experienced in having varieties of Indian cuisine which should be complex and unique then this restaurant is not for you.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment