Enjoy Food Blogs
Browse over
50,000 Food articles.
Home » » What to Expect from Indian Food in Sydney

What to Expect from Indian Food in Sydney

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 11 May 2016 | 00:01



Sydney is one of the most populous city in Australia. It is the capital city of New South Wales and has a distinctive texture of complexity.
Most of the population comprises of mixed races and ethnics.
Few of these ethnics, which are Indians; are now coloring Sydney with their traditions. Indian Restaurants in Sydney are one of the true examples of that and is recommended to people because these restaurants serve exotic flavors to taste.
What to Expect?
I had visited Tasty Platform; (an Indian Restaurant in Rockdale) back in 2014. In a nutshell, there dishes comprised of flavors that I have never tasted in western culture. The reason that distinct Indian cuisine from other cuisines is because of its unique and heavy use of spiced flavors. Almost all of their meals (except sweets), are comprised of all the natural flavors that are found on earth.
I had to taste Samosas, an appetizer that is made in Indian style; many of my friends had recommended that to me and so I took a leap of faith and tried those. I was surprised that the flavor, aroma and spices; exploded in my mouth, giving me a unique experience of food.
However; when I ate many of them and went home. My stomach cried of my greediness and I had to endure two days of pain. So, my advice is to try the Indian cuisine but keep it light. It is finger licking good but since it has a combination of flavors that our digestive system is not akin to it; it creates problems when you try to fill up your tummy with Indian food.
These are the fundamentals that you will expect from an Indian cuisine so be cautious about it on the first time, until your stomach can handle the bursts of this exotic cultural food.
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment